current concern. Education Services in the Developing World.
current concern. Capacity Building Services in Public Administration.
current concern. Innovative and creative secondary school methods and structures.
Welcome To EduGlobeNet International
EduGlobeNet International Inc. is a young, creative and innovative Canadian Consulting firm IN Education and Public Administration whose objectives are threefold:
- Enhance, improve, and facilitate Education Systems' delivery, capacity, & efficiency
- Promote higher levels of student performance and success at the elementary and secondary levels by Developing generations of highly empowered Teachers fully prepared to support student learning for the 21st Century.
- Contribute efficiently and expertly to the Public Administration Dialogue & Public Policy Initiatives currently engaged in many Developing World Nations
Recent interventions have allowed us to become active players either in development projects in the emerging world, or as full partners in reform initiatives back home.
What people say!
- "EduGlobeNet International continues to work hard towards establishing itself as a small, yet important player in Mekong countries. Bilateral talks between senior Ministry of Education officials and EGNI's leadership have lead to a better understanding of our capacities"
- "EGNI recently adopted a new policy that will now allow us to recruit professional associates on a more global scale"
- "EGNI recognizes that strong literacy and numeracy skills are the foundation for success in school and life. Every student should be able to read, write, do math and comprehend at a high level by the age of 12 as the necessary foundation for later educational and social choices."