current concern. Education Services in the Developing World.
current concern. Capacity Building Services in Public Administration.
current concern. Innovative and creative secondary school methods and structures.
Recent EGNI ventures include (among many other):
• Technical Assistance Project (TAP) Juba; South Sudan
• Organizational Capacity Assessment – Ministry of Education & Training - Port-au-Prince, Haïti
• Streamlining Budget and Staff Allocation - American-Arabic International Academy
– State of Kuwait
• System Administration and Review of Decision-making Structures - Kitaskinaw Education Authority
– Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
• Strategic Planning in Support of Provincial Reform Initiative
- Eastern Quebec Board, Canada
• School Review for International Accreditation - Muscat
- Sultanate of Oman
• Racial Integration in the Urban High School - French Language Board
– Toronto, Canada
• Sudanization Initiative - University of Khartoum, Faculty of Education, Omdurman, Sudan
Nous avons aussi participé à de nombreux projets en langue Française à travers le Monde
What people say!
- "EduGlobeNet International continues to work hard towards establishing itself as a small, yet important player in Mekong countries. Bilateral talks between senior Ministry of Education officials and EGNI's leadership have lead to a better understanding of our capacities"
- "EGNI recently adopted a new policy that will now allow us to recruit professional associates on a more global scale"
- "EGNI recognizes that strong literacy and numeracy skills are the foundation for success in school and life. Every student should be able to read, write, do math and comprehend at a high level by the age of 12 as the necessary foundation for later educational and social choices."